Mom's birthday present

Hi mates...
Its been a while... i just busy roaming around and try to finish my first children's book. But hey, yesterday i remembered that mi mom gonna have a birthday this Xmas..
Yeap.. she born in Italy 1952 exactly Dec 25.

Every Xmas we all gathered and celebrated her birthday where she invited everyone that she knows and bug them for a present. But its not just ordinary present, she likes to ask people for a unique one.

Back in my Bachelor degree Uni, she asked all my close mates to make park bench, frame that is filled with ornaments made from kitchen spices, decoration of the starfish,and other unique things that you cannot buy in stores. I know its sounds demanding, well she is sometimes (>.< yes you are mom.. hehehe).. but she always treats my mates like her children and taking a good care of them.. Therefore they cant refuse her request (hahaha.. sorry mates). The most important things according to mi mom is a gift that given to her are based on handmade and genuine intentions from the giver.

This year i give her my painting:



I remembered back there in my uni i stayed in a dormitory. The owner of the dormitory had a little daughter, she loves when mi mom come to visit me and play with her. She just 3 years old when i left the dormitory. Mi mom love her and every time she came, she always bring something to her. Because mi mom love to knitting, it turns she made her blankets, small bags, and socks. Sometimes she brought sweets and fruits for her as well. She will jumping around and dancing like little reindeer that just woke up from her long hibernation. Maybe because of that she thought that my mom is her grandma, she usually jump when heard mi mom voices calling her in the end of the month.

well lots of my friend mocking me that i should give my mom grandchildren soon, but hey... :D dont worry, there will be the time for that (im gonna make bunch of little bunnies, hahahahaha). For now, i just consider about my future first :)

well.. that's for now.. hopefully she likes it when i give her at her birthday.
love you Mom.. and have a blast one!

Massive hug
Redcheek-

0 comments:

Post a Comment